Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 4.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Old dogs and these new tricks – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column
• Must-have cookbooks – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• Top Five “Other” Sausages for Grilling – Recipes from Kent Whitaker “The Deck Chef”
• Grilled Strawberry Sriracha Salmon – Recipes from Steve Collins “The Home Chef”
• Biggest BBQ Secret of ALL – Tips from NBN Cooking Crew FREE CONTENT!
• BBQ Rub, Sauces, & Finishing Rub – Recipes from Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Hot Dog Madness – National Hot Dog and Sausage Council Kicks off Annual Bracket
• Campfire Brunch Bake, Grilled BBQ Shrimp – Recipes from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
BBQ: The Business
• HPBA Expo: Atlanta, GA – Kell Phelps reports on annual expo form Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
• Flip the Switch – The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the world
• Shark Tank Alumni Kicks Off BBQ Event – Entrepreneur featured at SoCal BBQ Bash and Expo
• BBQ Guru Release New Shotgun Smoker – The New BBQ Guru BBQ Pit has arrived
• LIVE interviews from NBBQA Ft. Worth BBQ Bash – NEW VIDEO content: 4.1.17 NBBQA Convention
BBQ: The Competition
• New Professional BBQ League – Cover Story FREE CONTENT!
• If Trees Could Talk – Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers”
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS Night Out, Cooking Class and Kids Q contest
• Barbecue From the Next Generation – Young Gun Ty Muchado shares his Grilled Tuna Ahi Poke recipe
• Twelve Years – “Give it to God” Jeff Petkevicius with some monthly truth
• More thoughts from an addicted BBQ guy – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Fire On Ice and Upcoming Events
• Big Green Egg Hosts Cookoff – HPBExpo in Atlanta was the site for this unique tailgate cook off