Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 8.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• It was inevitable: Barbecue Ice Cream! – Ardie Davis
• Barbecue Truth, Veggies & LuLu’s– Doug Mosley dives into the New Amy and Mike Mills book Praise the Lard and more
• The World view of BBQ brought to Life! – Peek into the new full-length documentary called BARBECUE
• Summer Time Continues – Recipes from Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• 4-H: Delivering Skills for the Future – FREE CONTENT! Exclusive feature from BBQ Extraordinaire Jeff Finger on Florida 4-H Program
• Carne Asada Tacos – Recipes from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• Barbecue From the Next Generation – Young Gun Ty Muchado shares his Bacon wrapped Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin
• NASCAR Embraces Grilling, Barbecue, and Specialty Eats– Info from “The Deck Chef” Kent Whitiker
BBQ: The Business
• National Barbecue and Grilling Association updates – Chris Lilly gives advice and Tips on getting the most from SIGs.
• Giving our Troops a Taste of Home – Information on Operation GI BBQ
• The Thrill of the Grill – FBA Pitmaster shares details on a few of his favorite grills, pits, and accessories.
• Couple Turns Dare into Successful Business – Story about Guy and Mandy Cummins from Florence, Kentucky
BBQ: The Competition
• Don’t Judge Me – Jeff Petkevicius shares some monthly Truth from his Give It To God column
• Recycle and Repurpose– Vic Clevenger shares the funny side of barbecue
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Why BBQ cook-offs make great fundraisers, New NEBS pin
• The Great Gas Debate: To Gas or Not To Gas – Publisher Kell Phelps gives thoughts about an age old controversy.
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– info from the Mankota Cookout
• California BBQ Association – Sizzling Hot Results from the Wine Country Big Q.