Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 3.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• New things on the horizon – Publisher Column
• BBQ: From a Virginia pit, electric smoker, or slow cooker – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• Tailgating Refined – Cover Story FREE CONTENT!
• Celebrate St. Patty’s Day with Irish favorites – Recipes from Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Grilled Ribeye with Guinness Stout Mushroom sauce – Recipes from Steve Collins “The Home Chef”
• Barbecue: A few ideas for a cold one– Recipes from Kent Whitaker “The Deck Chef”
BBQ: The Business
• Dan Pastorini’s Rub Collection scores big– Product review
• Guilt serves no purpose– Winget’s Wisdom by Larry Winget
• Pork exports break volume record in 2016 – barbecue news from US Meat Export Federation
• Carnival Cruise Lines now serving real deal barbecue – Guy Fieri’s Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que takes sail
BBQ: The Competition
• Thoughts from the mind of a BBQ addict– FBA BBQ Trail updates from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Kelley Wilson Memorial BBQ Competition– BBQ contest for all the right reasons
• Old vs. New. Really?– The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the world
• God’s Perfect Timing: Is my work here done? – “Give it to God” Jeff Petkevicius with some monthly truth
• Time Travel: St. Patrick visits Memphis in May 1992– Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers” a peek back to “yesteryear”
• Cook teams come together to ease tragedy– story by Mark Cassel on the real heart of the barbecue world