Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 11.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• EGGtoberfest is a must do – Publisher Kell Phelps visits Eggtoberfest in Atlanta FREE CONTENT!
• Story of the First Unofficial Thanksgiving – John Waldrop article from 2011 explores Thanksgiving history
• State Champion Tailgaters – NBN Exclusive report on the Florida 4H State Championship cooking contest
• Jett, Davis, Adler & Shake Shake – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• Cornish Game Hens & Wings – Recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk
• Spice Rubbed Sirloin – Recipes from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• Grilled Rack of Lamb – Recipes from “The Home Chef” Steve Collins
BBQ: The Business
• NBBQA November updates and I AM BBQ 2018 – Monthly NBBQA information
• G.P.S – The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the world
• Gunter Whilhelm® knows Barbecue & Grilling – Product review on Gunter Wilhelm Lighting Pro Cut Series cutlery
• Firebirds Wood Fired Grill $1 Million donation – Firebirds Hits $1 Million Milestone For Alex’s Lemonade Stand
• Queing It Up Right – NBN Cooking Crew salutes the BBQ chains who are making a difference
BBQ: The Competition
• Second Harvest Heartland and upcoming Minnesota Events – Monthly updates from Minnesota Barbeque Society
• The Magic Hickory Nut from The Jack – Ardie Davis explores this magical BBQ item
• The Kora Shriners Kare for Kids – Monthly NEBS updates and more
• Not All Things Are Good…BUT – “Give it to God” Jeff Petkevicius with some monthly truth
• Weather Cooling down! Grills Heating Up! – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• California Dreaming at the Orange County BBQ Competition – Monthly updates from CBBQA