Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 10.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Operation BBQ Relief: Beyond The Numbers – Cover Story: Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column FREE CONTENT!
• BBQ Pilgram – Tails about Que from BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis
• Bold Flavors, Rotisserie Grills and Pattie LaBelle – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• Skirt Steak, Grits & Cheesecake – Recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk
• Senior Q: Making a Difference – Annual Senior Q event from Iowa
• Interview with Meathead – Steve Collins chats with one and only Meathead from AmazingRibs.com
• Jasper Hungers For Your Regrets – Tails about Que from BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis
• Cajun Grilled Scallops – Recipes from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
BBQ: The Business
• Hurricane Season Week – The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the world
• Info from the National Barbecue & Grilling Association – Conference attendance tips & BARBECUE documentary Q&A
• Power of Serving Others – “Give it to God” Jeff Petkevicius with some monthly truth
BBQ: The Competition
• 38th Annual American Royal – Photographer Frank Boyer shares BBQ Thru His Lens
• IRMA – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Northeast Barbecue Society – BBQ Ribs from Bill Gillespie and his new book
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– American Royal, Big Muddy & Sam Club Regional results
• California BBQ Association – Del Mar Championship BBQ