Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 9.2017 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Tailgating Time Again! – Publisher Kell Phelps shares some timely Tailgating tips and tricks
• Legendary BBQ Authors Still Going Strong – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• 4-H Championship Ribs – Sloan Finger scores big with Grandfathers ribs
• Let Us Honor The Pig – Ardie Davis explores the “snoot sandwich”
• Comfort Foods Worth Sharing – Recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk FREE CONTENT!
• Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms– Recipe from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• Hand-Me-Downs– The cooking comedian shares about hand me downs
• Texas Competition Chicken – Recipe from Texas young gun Ty Machado
BBQ: The Business
• The Problem With Cliche Values – Winget’s Wisdom by Larry Winget
• NBBQA September info – Updates from the National Barbecue and Grilling Association
BBQ: The Competition
• Sold out and SOULED OUT – “Give it to God” Jeff Petkevicius with some monthly truth
• Delta BBQ Battle – New Memphis Barbecue Network series is coming
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Interview with Bill Gillespie from Smokin’
• Things are Smokin in Perry FL– Information on upcoming premiere FBA event
• BBQ: It’s A Family Affair – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Sams Club event comes to Minnesota
• 2018 Memphis In May Dates Announced – HPBExpo in Atlanta was the site for this unique tailgate cook off
• California BBQ Association – Gilroy