Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 8.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• What Ya’ Think? – Publisher Kell Phelps asks your opinion on the new printed edition format
• Cool Smoke – Book guru Doug Mosley reviews Tuffy Stones new Cool Smoke book and more
• Tony Roma Hosts Rib Eating Event – Looking for all you can eat ribs?
• BBQ Is Now! – Barbecued Chuck Roast and Beef Short Ribs recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk FREE CONTENT
• Rob’s Rockin’ Rib Rub – New product information from Mr. Ben Que’n
• Grilled Peach Berry Pie – Summertime Recipe from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
BBQ: The Business
• You Can’t Taste Love© – Winget’s Wisdom from Larry Winget: The Pitbull of Personal Development FREE CONTENT
• Keep It Simple – Barbecue Hall of Famer Ardie Davis shares a great BBQ truth
• NBBQA August Updates – NBBQA happenings and spotlight on the Next Generation of BBQ
BBQ: The Competition
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Competitor spotlight on A Mazie Q and more
• Food Sport Is Becoming America’s New Pastime – Cooking Comedian Vic Clevenger talks competition
• Building The Sport Of Steak Cookoffs – Vernee Green Myers tells all about the Steak Cookoff Association FREE CONTENT
• The Charcoal Doesn’t Fall Far From The BBQ Grill – Family matters info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society – Rotary Rock n’ Ribs info and Upcoming Minnesota events
• California BBQ Association – 2018 Silicon Valley BBQ Championship info and photos