Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 2.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Tribute to a True Barbecue Pioneer: Author Clark “Smoky” Hale – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column
• Jamison’s Newest And A few other twists – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley
• Sweetheart Winning Rib Recipes– Recipes from World Champion and Hall of Famer Melissa Cookston FREE CONTENT!
• Big Game & Significant Other Favorites – Recipes from Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Creative Juices – The Cooking Comedian Vic Clevenger shares the lighter side of the world
• Smoked Sausage Stuffed Artichokes – Recipe from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• Sabauce Marinade Review – Barbecue News Cooking Crew reviews a new flavor maker
BBQ: The Business
• BBQ’n Fools Joins Forces with Wooden Bear Brewing Company – Grant Ford shares his most recent venture
• NBBQA February 2018 – updates and information from the National Barbecue & Grilling Association
• Woody’s Bar-B-Q Sauce Co. Brings Home 3 More Awards– Woody and Cecilia Wood celebrates recent win
• FAMOUS DAVE’S WELCOMES WORLD CHAMPION PITMASTER – Travis Clark, 2017 KCBS team of the year will lead culinary and menu innovation nationwide
BBQ: The Competition
• Q&A with 2017 KCBS Team of the Year: Clark Crew BBQ Team – Travis Clark and family indulge us in a quick Q&A
• Romancing the Past, Present & Future of Competition Barbecue – Hall of Famer Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers”
• Northeast Barbecue Society – February updates from NEBS
• Children’s Cancer charity raises $170,000 at UK BBQ – Andy Annat shares information about BBQ event from England
• BBQ 2018 – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Judges corner and upcoming events
• California BBQ Association – 2018 CBBQA Awards Banquet and Annual Meeting: Casa de Fruta: Hollister, California