Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 5.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• BBQ All-Stars with Chris Cassone & Friends – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column and front page story
• Lot Of Smoking Going On – Doug Mosley FREE CONTENT!
• Your Next Best Barbecue Buddy – New Product review of the Handy Stand®
• National Barbecue Month Is Here…So Lets Get Smoking – Recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Smokin Hot Wings – Recipes from Ray “BBQ Buddha” Sheehan
BBQ: The Business
• BBQ Is Business – Vic Clevenger “The Cooking Comedian” shares the lighter side of the BBQ world
• NBBQA May 2018 Updates – 3 pages of info and photos. Includes 2018 I AM BBQ recap
• Smokin’ Ed’s Carolina Reaper® Awarded Even Hotter Guinness World Record – New Hot Pepper World Record info
• The Future of Barbecue Sauces – BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis details the BBQ Sauce world
BBQ: The Competition
• Giving Back to BBQ – Saffron Hodgson details and photographs PNWBBQ and NBBQA
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS announces 2018 Kids Q Team of the Year
• GrillMan BBQ Company Has A Great Combination – Product review of Old School Barbecue Sauce & Rub
• From the Mind of Addicted BBQ guy – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society May 2018 info– Fire On Ice event gives, Minnesota in May preview and more
• California BBQ Association BBQ 101 Class – Info and photos from BBQ 101 class and KCBS CBJ class