Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 1.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• What’s Smokin’ in 2018 – Publisher Kell Phelps shares a few current BBQ trends
• Texas Barbecue Town Hall Meeting – Texas A&M host annual meeting to disucss upcoming protein trends
• Smoked Hot Crab Dip – Recipes from Ray Sheehan
• Grilled Duck Breast with Jalapeno Basil Tangerine Salsa– Recipes from Steve Collins “The Home Chef”
• BBQ Community Spotlight – A small tribute to our BBQ Heroes! FREE CONTENT!
• Here’s to a Prosperous New Year– Recipes for the New Year from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• The Calendar Inventor was a Foodie – Barbecue from the lighter side of life By Vic Clevenger
BBQ: The Business
• It’s London and I Smell Barbecue! – BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers” shares about a recent London trip
• The Que Connection from NBBQA – Monthly updates from the National Barbecue & Grilling Association
• Maverick PT-75 Instant Read Thermometer– A New Product review
• Famous Dave’s Story of Rib Tips and The Blues – Famous Dave Anderson tells about his journey with the Blues and Rib Tips
• Ottawa KansaS BBQ joint steps up to help seniors – BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis shares about Smoked Creations.
BBQ: The Competition
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Happy New Year
• Dinnerware Tough Enough for BBQ – New Product review from the BBQ News Cooking Crew
• Shape Matters – Ben Que’n lets readers share their stories. This one is about 270 Smokers
• Big Papa’s Country Kitchen 2018 – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Memories from 2017
• Brand New DocQmentary reveals Real competition BBQ life – Smoke & Ribbons: a DocQmentary” features the American Royal “
• California BBQ Association – Smithfield King of the Smoker info