Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 6.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Texas High School BBQ – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column FREE CONTENT!
• DJ BBQ, Gourmet Grub, and Lemonade Zest – Book Guru Doug Mosley reviews several new smokin’ books
• Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs – Simple SummertimeRecipe from Ray “BBQ Buddha” Sheehan
• Mr. Steak Infrared Portable Grills – New product info about this new portable grill
• 2018 Sauces of Honors Winners – Top 10 finishers from the National Barbecue News yearly sauce contest FREE CONTENT!
• Mama’s Favorites – Recipes from Hall of Famer Paul Kirk, the “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Atlanta History Center Opens “Barbecue Nation” Exhibit – New exhibit in Atlanta that brings the history of Barbecue to life
BBQ: The Business
• Southern Pride Receives New Patent – SRG-400 unit from Southern Pride receives a patent
• Big Dan’s BBQ Shares The Love – Local barbecue joint using BBQ to help their community
• The Future of Barbecue Meat – BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis gives insight to the next generation of proteins
• Best BBQ Joint in Texas?– 407 BBQ in Argyle Texas is Smokin’ it up Right FREE CONTENT!
BBQ: The Competition
• The Royal Family – “The Cooking Comedian” Vic Clevenger shares the lighter side of the world
• Northeast Barbecue Society – details and info on upcoming NEBS events and happenings
• 2018 BBQ Roadtrip – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society – Minnesota In May info and winners
• Putting the Outdoors Back into Outdoor Cooking – Bush Cooking’s Saffron Hodgson puts some focus on the BBQ Life
• California BBQ Association – Elk Grove Western Festival and BBQ Championship