Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 3.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• NBBQA set to host I AM BBQ 2018 – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column
• Proffitts of Ridgewood – Doug Mosley reviews this and other great cookbooks
• Mardi Gras & St. Patricks Day Favorites – Recipes from BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk “KC Baron of BBQ”
• Seven Tips for Better Brisket & Burnt Ends – Recipes from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• Guinness Grilled Shrimp – Recipes from Steve Collins “The Home Chef” FREE CONTENT!
• Two Big Lessons I’ve Learned on the Great American Grilling Road – Information from “The Deck Chef” Kent Whitaker
• Thoughts on the Ides of March – Tails about Que’ from BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie A. Davis
BBQ: The Business
• The Perfect Draft BBQ Blower– New Product Review from Ray Sheehan
• NBBQA March 2018 Info – Monthly updates and information from the National Barbecue & Grilling Association
• In Search Of… – The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the BBQ World
• Traeger Grills Partners with Matt Pittman – One of the fastest-growing backyard BBQ brands teams up with outdoor cooking innovator
BBQ: The Competition
• My First IBCA Competition – “Bush Cooking” from Saffron Hodgson
• Family Fun at BBQ Boogie & Blues – Preview of the upcoming Calhoun, GA barbecue event
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Hunger Smoked: Delivering Hope Through BBQ
• BBQ: Still Fun After All These Years – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Backyard Beat, Judges Corner and MN 2017 Team of the Year results
• The World Series of Barbecue Returns to Kansas Speedway for 2018 – New dates for the 2018 KCBS Mega event announced
• California BBQ Association– CBBQA 2018 President’s Letter, Judges workshop