Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 4.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Award Winning Really Does Make A Difference – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column
• Pryles, Butcher Babe & Cinco De Mayo – BBQ and other book reviews from Doug Mosley
• Cajun Grilled Delmonico Steaks – Recipes from award-winning chef Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• New BBQ Products: Duce’s Wild, Squogs and the Beefer – Reviews of new products from NBN Cooking Crew
• Funny Car Champ Smokin’ More Than Tires – Q&A with Robert Hight: 2017 NHRA Funny Car Champ and avid BBQ fan (Cover Story) FREE CONTENT!
BBQ: The Business
• Family Reunions – The Cooking Comedian shares the lighter side of the BBQ World
• NBBQA Que-Connection for April 2018 – Updates and information from the National Barbecue & Grilling Association
BBQ: The Competition
• New National BBQ League – information and updates about the National BBQ League
• A Really Big Postcard From Houston – Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers” visits the 2018 Houston Livestock & Rodeo’s World BBQ Championship
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS Team of the Year info and more!
• Barbecue Thru My Lens – Photojournalist Frank Boyers shares photos from 2018 Houston Livestock & Rodeo’s World BBQ Championship
• Bush Cooking: Live from Houston – Saffron Hodgson shares her experience about the 2018 Houston Livestock & Rodeo’s World BBQ Championship
• Sonny’s Smokin’ Showdown – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Minnesota Barbeque Society– Fire On Ice reports and much more from the MN BBQ Society