Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 4.2019 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Born To Que! – Publisher Kell Phelps features the April 2019 cover man Caspian. FREE CONTENT
• Unusual Smokers Detailed – Rocky Danners shares details on the wooden bbq pits from Estonia.
• Easter Recipes – Grilled leg of lamb and side recipes from A Mazie Q pit boss Jayna Todisco FREE CONTENT
• Sweet & Spicy Beef Back Ribs– New recipes just in time for Springtime from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
• BBQ Story Time– Cooking Comedian/Chimney Cartel leader Vic Clevenger shares thoughts on sharing BBQ stories.
BBQ: The Business
• BBQ Creations Springing Up – Mr. Ben Que’n gives a peek at some new products. FREE CONTENT
• BBQ Friends Made Through BBQ – Mark Noordsy introduces readers to Dr. Ryan Cox.
• NBBQA: Meet The Board – Introduction to the 2019 incoming board members.
• BBQ Roadtrip With Big Papa – Dana “Big Papa” Hillis takes a trip to Oklahoma
BBQ: The Competition
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS highlights their member team Ya Porkin’ Me BBQ.
• Barbecue Heaven From Houston – Barbecue Hall of Famer Ardie Davis details a recent trip to Houston FREE CONTENT
• Minnesota Barbeque Society – MNBS shares details about their judges class and “Meat Up” events.
• BBQ Thru My Lens – Barbecue Photojournalist Frank Boyer shares photos from Houston Livestock & Rodeo BBQ
• California BBQ Association – The Smithfield Matt Dalton Memorial Guinea Pig Contest results shared