Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 7.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Big Changes Ahead – Publisher Kell Phelps gives details about the new format for the printed edition of the magazine
• I Cracked the Window – Jeff Petkeviicius visits Mission Bar-B-Que and the story of U.S. Army Veteran Jason Janney FREE CONTENT!
• Bill Gillespie, Puerto Rico, and Funerals – Book Reviews from Doug Mosley; our go-to authority on all cookbooks
• Hats off to Backyard Barbecuers – Ardie Davis “aka Remus Powers” gives details about these barbecue superheroes
• Smoked BBQ Pork Belly – Recipe from Ray Sheehan “BBQ Buddha”
BBQ: The Business
• Praire Fresh Rebrands Retail – Praire Fresh becomes the retail brand from Seaboard Foods
• The Que Connection – NBBQA monthly updates tell about new member benefits
• OPPS! He Did It Again! – Frog Sauce creator Rob Ryan wins back to back “Best Sauce On The Planet”
BBQ: The Competition
• Living History – Keeping the food traditions alive through cooking competitions from Saffron Hodgson FREE CONTENT!
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Our Coals Help Souls event info and more
• Memphis In May Caught on Camera – Photojournalist Frank Boyer shares his tremendous MIM photos
• Lead With Your Left – “The Cooking Comedian” Vic Clevenger shares the lighter side of barbecue
• New Grand Champions – FBA BBQ Trail info from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis