Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 3.2019 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Wooden Smokers – Publisher Kell Phelps gives a peek at some upcoming articles from Rocky Danner about unique smokers.
• Tasty New Sauce Trend – Sugar-free and health conscience trend is coming to the BBQ sauce brands. FREE CONTENT
• BBQ is Now! – BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk shares several recipes from past BBQ superstars. FREE CONTENT
• Smoky Beef & Guinness Stew– Ray Sheehan shares his recipe for Smoky Beef & Guinness Stew with Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
• Spring Has Sprung – Vic Clevenger looks at how BBQ seasons bring change to more than just the weather.
• Bush Cooking Recipes – Jalapeno Stuffed Snipe and Cauliflower Cheese recipes are shared.
BBQ: The Business
• BBQ Family Like None Other – Mark Noordsy introduces readers to Compart Family farms.
• NBBQA: Conference Time Is Here– Registration has started for April 3-6 conference and you don’t want to miss it!
• Famous Dave Opens New International Locations – United Arab Emirates will have a fourth location in February.
• Prairie Fresh and Melissa Cookston Team Up – Details about these two BBQ icons and their new relationship.
BBQ: The Competition
• I Smell Applewood Smoked Pig & Corned Beef – Barbecue Hall of Famer Ardie Davis shares thoughts and memories from several BBQ Greats. FREE CONTENT
• Let’s Be Careful! – Dana “Big Papa” Hillis shares some safety tips as BBQ competition season begins again.
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Spotlights one of their business and competition teams GottaQ Smokehouse.
• Building The Sport Of Steak Cookoffs – Steak Cookoff Association shares new info about 2019 WFC Qualifiers. FREE CONTENT
• Minnesota Barbeque Society – MNBS introduces you to the 2019 Board of Directors
• California BBQ Association – 2019 California Golden State Battle event and TOY updates.