Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 2.2019 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Lovin’ The Smash – Publisher Kell Phelps shares his favorite “Smash Burger” recipe.
• Diner Pie Cake – A Mazie Q pit boss Jayna Todisco shares her recipe for this American classic.
• In The World Of BBQ, It’s The People You Meet – Mark Noordsy shares his sausage making experience.
• Pookie Smith’s Rub Story – See how this son is putting a new twist on his father’s creation. FREE CONTENT
• Smokin’ Valentines Day Recipes – Ray “BBQ Buddha” Sheehan shares his recipes for Smoked Prime Rib and more.
• There’s Love…I Mean Smoke In The Air – Chimney Cartel leader Vic Clevenger talks about the love of BBQ.
BBQ: The Business
• Barbecue In The Age Of Intelligent Robots – Barbecue Hall of Famer Ardie Davis shares his thoughts about future bbq.
• National Restaurant Association Releases 2019 Survey – Could your favorite BBQ joint start following these new trends? FREE CONTENT
• NBBQA February Information – NBBQA shares cold weather cooking tips and gives April conference updates.
BBQ: The Competition
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Competitor spotlight on Kids Q Team Hokie Pokie Q Next Gen.
• Steak Cookoff Association – SCA Rep. Danny Kennedy shares his story and Naples results shared.
• Smokin Start To 2019 – Dana “Big Papa” Hillis details his early 2019 ventures
• Florida BBQ Association Inducts Hall of Fame Members – FBA adds Rub Bagby,
• Minnesota Barbeque Society Celebrates Their 2018 Winners – MNBS hosts their 2019 annual meeting.