America's Only Magazine Dedicated To ALL Things Barbecue and Grilling!
Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 7.2019 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• New BBQ Happenings– Publisher Kell Phelps reveals upcoming 2020 Ben Que’n National Barbecue Tour.
• BBQ With The Vets– Spices Smokehouse prepares over 300 meals to feed US Veterans FREE CONTENT
• BBQ Is Now! All About The BACON!! – BBQ Hall of Famer Paul Kirk shares how to cure BACON….and use the finished product! FREE CONTENT
• Brisket Chronicles, Burgers, & S’mores– Resident BBQ Book Guru Doug Mosley reviews some of the Summer’s hottest books.
BBQ: The Business
• Nashville BBQ – A peek at BBQ from Honky Tonk USA. FREE CONTENT
• Memphis On My Mind – Barbecue Hall of Famer Ardie Davis details a recent trip to Memphis FREE CONTENT
• NBBQA Summer Business Tips – How to get your product to the masses.
BBQ: The Competition
• BBQ Journeys With Big Papa – Dana “Big Papa” Hillis shares a full month of BBQ happenings.
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS highlight of the month is Craig Kimberly.
• Minnesota Barbeque Society – MNBS shares details and photos from the annual Smokin’ in Steele event.
• BBQ Friends Made Through BBQ – Mark and Gretchen Noordsy features the growing Minnesota In May event.
• Meaning of Foodsport – Vic Clevenger explains what #foodsport means to him.
• California BBQ Association – CBBQA shares results and photos from Horse Town Brew n’ Que festival
READY TO BBQ?
July 16-18, 2020: Smoke on the Mountain BBQ Championship, Galax, VA POSTPONED TO 2021
July 31-Aug. 1, 2020: Water Valley Watermelon Carnival Train Tracks Pork Attack, Water Valley, MS
Aug. 28-29, 2020: The South Mississippi Bouchere Festival, Tylertown, MS
July 2-5, 2020: DC Jam Barbecue Championship, Landover, Md CANCELED
July 10-11, 2020: Harvest on the Fire at the Winery, Marshall, IL
July 10-11, 2020: New Jersey State BBQ Championship, North Wildwood, NJ
International BBQ Cookers
July 3-4, 2020: 107.3 The Bull BBQ Cookoff, Robstown, Tx CANCELED
July 3-4, 2020: Crawford Chamber 4th of July BBQ Cookoff, Crawford, TX POSTPONED
July 3-4, 2020: Fishin Fiesta, Freeport, Tx
Complete Calendar Here
August 8, 2020: Hog'N Heat 2020, Redwood City, Ca PENDING
August 22, 2020: Hog August Bites 2020, Rio Vista, Ca
August 29, 2020: The Rib Rubdown 2020, Knightsen, Ca
Complete Calendar Here
National Barbecue & Grilling
Aug. 1, 2020: B-Dale BBQ Contest, Roseville, MN
Aug. 15, 2020: Knights of Columbus BBQ Rib & Chicken Back Yard Competition
Aug 21-22, 2020: 13th Annual Big Island BBQ, Albert Lea, MN CANCELED
July 3-4, 2020: I Love BBQ and Music Festival, Lake Placid, NY.
July 10-11, 2020: Auburn Rotary Party in the Park, Auburn, NY.
July 17-18, 2020: Chillin’ and Grillin’ in the Glades, Wise, VA.
Originally it started as a printed newsletter to let avid barbecuers keep track of upcoming events and results from past events. Today we have evolved into a barbecue and grilling information super highway as we share information about ALL things barbecue and grilling.