Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 10.2018 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Royal Treatment – Publisher Kell Phelps Monthly Column all about doing it right.
• Tailgates, Drinkable Globe & Butcher Secrets – Book Reviews from our cookbook guru Doug Mosley
• Cider Brinded Pork Tenderloin/Grilled Cinnamon Apples – Recipes shared from Ray Sheehan and BBQ Buddha
• Barbecue Technology: Improving Everyone’s Game – Flame Boss company info and their 400 WiFi unit review
• The Essentials – The Cooking Comedian offers up his BBQ Tool Box must haves FREE CONTENT!
BBQ: The Business
• NBBQA Introduces 2019 Conference – National Barbecue & Grilling Association gives updates
• Bama-Q Set For Season 2 – Bama-Q new season starts October 6th FREE CONTENT!
BBQ: The Competition
• 2018 American Royal From Frank Boyer – Photojournalist Frank Boyer shares his photos from Kansas City mega event.
• Fall Means Busy BBQ – Upcoming busy times from Dana “Big Papa” Hillis
• Jasper Will Help Cure Regrets – BBQ Hall of Famer Ardie Davis, “aka Remus Powers”, gives details about Jasper
• Northeast Barbecue Society – NEBS spotlights Up In Your Grill and Skull & Bones teams
• IBCA Honors Their Legends – Craig Sharry shares info about IBCA Hall of Fame
• Road To Becoming A Master Judge – Mark Noordsy details his cook with Lucky 19 Sauce Company team FREE CONTENT!