Welcome to the DIGITAL issue of Barbecue News Magazine!
Below is the list of direct links to access this month’s articles and stories.
Red text represents direct links that will take you to the entire story.
Look for the FREE CONTENT as this story will not require a digital subscription.
Table Of Contents 8.2019 Issue
BBQ: The Backyard
• Barbecue Unites U.S. Senate – South 40 Smokehouse catering team invited to cook at U.S. Capitol. FREE CONTENT!
• Aaron Franklin’s New Steak book– Book Guru Doug Mosley reviews several new HOT cookbooks.
• Smoked Pimento Cheese Burger – Awesome Summertime Recipe from Ray “BBQ Buddha” Sheehan
• BBQ Stickers – Publisher Kell Phelps shares a story about how this fad faded but glad to see it back. FREE CONTENT!
BBQ: The Business
• Mr. Ben Que’n Product Reviews – Hoosier Daddys sauce and more products are reviewed.
• Warning! Avoid the Happy Talk – Pitbull of Personal Development Larry Winget warns about the “Happy Talk.”
• Famous Dave’s New Marketing Director– KC Glaser becomes new Director of Marketing for the restaurant giant.
BBQ: The Competition
• Giant National Captial BBQ Battle Photos – Photojournalist Daren Proctor shares his amazing photos from this event FREE CONTENT!
• California BBQ Association – Info and photos from the inaugural Smoke & Hops event.
• Steak Cookoff Association – SCA shares info and points chase updates and upcoming event preview.
• Northeast Barbecue Society – Highlights their members Boo Boo Qued barbecue team.
• BBQ Journeys – Dana “Big Papa” Hillis shares stories from his travels and competitions.